Time to Swap Uniformity with Diversity in CRE: Unite & Ignite!
Join us in advancing the diversity, inclusion and engagement of all women in commercial real estate. Begin the conversation around the basics of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
This program, facilitated by Carrie Spell-Hansson, will feature interactive group activities in breakout rooms. Topics that will be discussed include:
- Defining diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Consciously reversing unconscious discriminatory behavior by examining personal biases
- Addressing surface assumptions about how an individual's work is (or is not) affected by the ism's (racism, sexism, ageism, etc.)
- Applying the new understanding about unconscious bias and the ism's to develop best practices and techniques to enhance relationships with colleagues, clients, and customers.
- Adopting and committing to modeling behaviors of creating inclusive work environments
Global expert on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
Carrie is a global expert on diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging and is a leading trainer and coach in personal and organizational effectiveness.
Her areas of specialization include change management, leadership development, organizational development, strategic planning, multicultural team development.
Carrie's mission is to empower women, young adults, leaders, and emerging leaders of any age to become the architects of a new world order of multiculturalism and conflict-free coexistence.
Members - Free | Nonmembers - $25
Registered Attendees: Please check your registration confirmation email for Zoom details.