The MEMBER SERVICES COMMITTEE
aims to enhance the member experience and educate members on the benefits available to them at the local and network level.
The responsibilities of this committee include:
- Onboarding and outreach to new members and helping them connect to committees
- Managing the CREW Ambassadors at events
- Hosting “CREW 101” events to introduce members to the committees and educate them on the benefits available.
- Creating resources to educate members on the benefits available to them.
- Conduct and manage the CREW Connections program
CEO / Principal, Champoux Law Group PLLC