The MEMBER ENGAGEMENT & EMPOWERMENT COMMITTEE
aims to enhance the member experience and educate members on the benefits available to them at the local and network level.
The responsibilities of this committee include:
- Onboarding and outreach to new members and helping them connect to committees
- Managing the CREW Ambassadors at events
- Hosting “CREW 101” events to introduce members to the committees and educate them on the benefits available.
- Creating resources to educate members on the benefits available to them.
- Conduct and manage the CREW Connections program
MEET OUR MEMBERS
Partner, FXCollaborative Architects, LLP
Valuation Analyst, BBG, Inc.
Principal, Perkins Eastman Architects
Property Manager, Windsor Communities
Project Manager, JDS Development
Senior Vice President, Arcturus Group
Commercial Loan Officer / Vice President, Valley National Bank
Asset Manager, Commercial Real Estate, Bank of America, N.A.
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Principal, Z & Z Group, LLC
CEO / Principal, Champoux Law Group PLLC